In the last few years, streaming has overtaken cable as the go-to means of watching TV. But as more streaming platforms flood the market, the industry’s major players are finding it harder to grow. WSJ’s Jessica Toonkel says companies are finding new solutions in the old cable bundle playbook.
– You Hated Your Cable Package. Your Streaming Services Are Bringing It Back.
– Paramount Explores Merging Showtime Streaming Service Into Paramount+
– Disney Explores Membership Program Like Amazon Prime
– Walmart Reaches Video-Streaming Deal to Offer Paramount+ to Members
– NBC’s Olympic Bet on Peacock
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices