To listen to this podcast episode, click on the Play button in the bar at the bottom of the screen. To listen while browsing, click on the Expand button at the bottom right to launch the player in a new browser tab/window.
Elon Musk says he wants to pull out of his $44 billion deal to buy Twitter. The social media company responded by saying it plans to sue. WSJ’s Jason Dean discusses the latest and what might be next.
– Twitter Didn’t Seek a Sale. Now Elon Musk Doesn’t Want to Buy. Cue Strange Legal Drama.
– Elon Musk’s Twitter Deal Collided With Market and Economic Tumult
– Elon Musk’s Twitter Surprise
– Elon Musk’s $43 Billion Offer to Buy Twitter
– Elon Musk is Actually Buying Twitter
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices