To listen to this podcast episode, click on the Play button in the bar at the bottom of the screen. To listen while browsing, click on the Expand button at the bottom right to launch the player in a new browser tab/window.
- Dr. Malone and Joe Rogan
- Whiteboard1: Cognitive Dissonance Defense
- Whiteboard2: Data analysis, Mass Formation Psychosis
- Is free speech more important than accuracy?
- Banned for “dangerously misleading” tweets
- If you would like to enjoy this same content plus bonus content from Scott Adams, including micro-lessons on lots of useful topics to build your talent stack, please see scottadams.locals.com for full access to that secret treasure.
The post Episode 1611 Scott Adams PART1: Today I’ll Give You a Lesson on Spotting and Avoiding Cognitive Dissonance appeared first on Scott Adams Says.