Today on The Editors, Rich, Charlie, Alexandra, and Jim discuss Biden’s disgraceful Afghanistan exit, how COVID has turned into a completely partisan issue, and U.S. intel’s useless COVID-origins report.
• Rich: Mark Krikorian’s post “Kabuki Vetting of Afghans”
• Charlie: David Harsanyi’s piece “Why Isn’t Biden to Blame for COVID Deaths?”
• Alexandra: Andy McCarthy’s piece “The Mets Still Break Your Heart”
• Jim: Rich’s piece “Sorry, This Was Not a Success”
• Rich: Bass Reeves
• Charlie: The Three Tenors concert from 1990
• Alexandra: Farmers’ markets
• Jim: His son’s new job
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Colleen Schutte.