On this episode, Victor discusses 2020 as the Year of Disinformation; how Election Day has become an abstraction (and how that threatens the Republic); the history of contested national elections; Andrew Cuomo, vaccine truther; Pfizer’s partisan game-playing; America’s third-world vote-counting; how some conservative elites spin the elections; the Mayflower Compact at 400; and a reflection on Veterans Day.
- VDH: “An Election-Day Bridge too Far“
- VDH: “The Disinformationists“
- VDH on Tucker Carlson Tonight (November 9): video clip
- Joseph Loconte (NR): “Resisting the Leviathan: The Mayflower Compact“
- Zachary Evans (NR) “Cuomo: Bad News that Pfizer Announced Vaccine Results Before Biden Assumes Office“
- The American Story Podcast: “For the Troops.”
- Notre Dame University Press: Between Two Millstones, Book 2 (Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn)
- Notre Dame University Press: The Center for Ethics and Culture Solzhenitsyn Series
This episode is produced by Sarah Schutte and is sponsored by the Claremont Institute’s The American Story podcast series, and the University of Notre Dame Press, publisher of the English translation Aleksander Solzhenitsyn’s memoirs, Between Two Millstones.