On today’s episode, Victor discusses what’s at stake for America in the forthcoming special U.S. Senate elections in Georgia, Donald Trump meets The Searchers, powerful claims about massive security deficiencies in America’s election and ballot-counting systems, Senator Josh Hawley leveling anti-trust charges at Big Tech’s Big Brothers, renewed Democratic yearning for student-loan debt forgiveness, and California’s lockdown-loving Governor Newson caught in yet another incident of do as I say, not as I do.
- VDH: Marching into Georgia, with the Senate in Sight
- VDH: Will Trump Ride Off into the Sunset?
- NR (Michael Brendan Dougherty): Federal Student-Loan Cancellation Is Bad Policy
- NR (Brittany Bernstein): California Governor Newsom Flouting Coronavirus Precautions at Upscale Napa Restaurant
- Washington Examiner: Josh Hawley Grills Facebook CEO about Tool Allegedly Used to Track Users across the Internet
- Townhall: Sidney Powell Reads a Smartmatic Whistleblower’s Affidavit Alleging Voter Fraud
- Sydney Powell discusses Dominion: Video here
- Business Insider: Security Officials Worry Israel and Saudi Arabia May See the End of Trump as Their Last Chance to Go to War with Iran
- The American Story Podcast‘s new episode: Thank God for Being an American
The Victor Davis Hanson Podcast is hosted by Jack Fowler and produced by the Sarah Schutte.