To listen to this podcast episode, click on the Play button in the bar at the bottom of the screen. To listen while browsing, click on the Expand button at the bottom right to launch the player in a new browser tab/window.
As Russian President Vladimir Putin’s war against Ukraine sputters, he’s escalating tensions. WSJ’s Matthew Dalton explains how Putin’s ramping up the stakes both in the ground war in Ukraine and in his economic war with the West.
– NATO Formally Blames Sabotage for Nord Stream Pipeline Damage
– Russia’s Lower House Approves Absorbing Ukrainian Territories
– Putin Raises Ukraine Ante as His War Fortunes Sink
– Ukraine Shifts the War With a Surprise Attack
– Europe is Turning to Coal. What Does That Mean for Climate Change?
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices