- Once again, Donald Trump dominates the news. Is there another motive for the state of New York’s lawsuit against the former President?
- An update on the Mar-a-Lago document investigation
- NBC News’ latest broadcast move begins with a fizzle, and CNN shuffles their lineup
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis presented info that undercuts a lawsuit that is accusing him of kidnapping migrants
- Does Black Lives Matter help Black Americans?
- This Day in History: President Nixon requests 1,000 FBI agents for College Campuses
- Final Thought: Killing the Legends publicity begins Monday
In Case You Missed It:
- Read Bill’s latest column, ‘Crime, No Punishment.’
- Get a BillOReilly.com Premium Membership today and get “Killing the Legends” free!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices